Strengthening basic science research and education at the University of Michigan
The Endowment for Basic Science (EBS) is a cooperative program developed by former Medical School Dean, Allen Lichter, and the Chairs and Directors of the nine participating units. Together, we work for the advancement of research and teaching in the Medical School Basic Sciences through the development of new research initiatives, and recruitment of new faculty.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biological Chemistry
- Cell & Developmental Biology (CDB)
- Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics (DCMB)
- Human Genetics (HG)
- Learning Health Sciences (LHS)
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Molecular and Integrative Physiology
- Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM).